Who are Loader?

Loader are those who want to supply goods or material. Loader can be Industries or Logistic Company

How to place your load booking order?

Simply, Login first and fill the all the details of POST A LOAD NOW than Check Fare and Confirm Loading. Now, your load is confirmed and we will assign a truck for your load within 60 minutes or less.

How flight charge payments are done?

90% of Freight charge is to be done at the time of loading of truck and remaining 10% Freight charge at the time of unloading through IMPS/NEFT/UPI in company bank account .Once Payment confirmation completed from company next process initiated.

Would I get labour force for Loading and Unloading of goods?

No, Loading and Unloading of goods responsibility is of Loader only.

How I would send necessary documents to company?

You can upload document in my order in your profile or you can send through Email on company Email ID.


Company Bank Account details for Payment :-


Current Account ONNWAY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Account No.6552002100002357
Bank NamePunjab National Bank
IFSC CodePUNB0655200
BranchBhopal